We’re Available 24/7 for Emergency Storm Damage Roof Repair
Florida is usually a sunny, beautiful place to live. However, severe storms and the occasional hurricane can result in the need for emergency roof repair due to storm damage. John David Andress Construction, Inc. provides fast response to protect your home from further damage and will work with your insurance company to repair or replace your roof.
Don’t Wait for the Next Hurricane to Prepare
Every year, an average of 11 tropical storms occur and six of these become hurricanes. If you are a Florida resident, you need to know how to prepare your home for a hurricane.
- Ensure hurricane shutters are in good condition. If your home doesn’t currently have hurricane shutters, consider adding them. You can also install windows with impact-resistant glass. Both will help to prevent shattering glass during a strong storm.
- Strengthen the roof. You may need to replace your roof with a hip roof. The structure of a hip roof stands up better to high winds. On older homes, you can strengthen the roof with hurricane straps and gable end braces or brackets.
- Inspect & clean out gutters. Gutters should be solidly attached and clear of leaves and debris to ensure they can properly function during long periods of heavy rain.
- Remove damaged or dead trees. During a hurricane, limbs and other tree debris can become windborne missiles that cause extensive damage. Remove and dispose of all damaged or dead trees on your property.
- Move lawn furniture inside. When a hurricane advisory happens, store outdoor furniture, trash cans, lawn ornaments and other lightweight, detached items inside.
In short, you should always prepare for the worst and pray for the best! If you need help with storm preparation, give John David Andress Construction a call.
Contact Us Anytime, Day or Night
When you need emergency storm damage roof repair, contact John David Andress Construction 24/7. Whether you have a roof leak or a hole in your roof due to hurricane winds, we have the equipment and expertise you need. Call us today at (850) 659-3076 or reach us via our online contact form.